Social Media House Rules – Terms of Service
The International Horse Agility Club social media pages, which include our own Horse Agility Social Hub and facebook pages are intended for you. They are there so that you can come and join the conversation, connect with other like-minded fans and members and have fun sharing your thoughts and ideas on this relatively new and exciting sport. In our online social media communities, we want everyone to be able to feel comfortable, which means that there have to be some rules of play. Please be respectful of the entire community by complying with the terms and policies of the social media site, as well as The Horse Agility Club’s own House Rules outlined on this page which apply directly to members interacting and sharing information on the Horse Agility Social Hub. By using The Horse Agility Social Hub you are agreeing to abide by these rules.
To ensure that everyone coming on to our Hub may enjoy a positive experience, we ask that you do not post any content or comments (including photos and videos) which fall into any of the categories identified below:
1. Threatening, harassing, abusive, violent, inciting violence or otherwise inflammatory to others (including other social media users and members)
2. Encouraging or may encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence
3. Discriminatory, racist, sexually explicit, vulgar, or offensive to others (including other social media users)
5. Promotional information, including links to third parties or their products or services not endorsed by The Horse Agility Club
6. Political or religious activism
7. Infringes or may infringe third party intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights
9. False, fraudulent, or misleading
10. Spam, corrupt, contains viruses
11. Bringing the sport of Horse Agility into disrepute. More severe cases of bringing the sport into disrepute may result in the suspension or expulsion of a member from The Horse Agility Club after due consideration by the club executive committee.
11a. Members of the club that make posts or comments on other social media platforms or website which infringe point 11, will be subject to the same consideration by the club executive committee when deciding cases of bringing the sport into disrepute.
Please understand that any posts which appear to fall into any of the above categories or which we believe are otherwise not in accordance with the terms and policies of the social media site concerned and/or which we otherwise deem inappropriate for our social media communities, will be deleted or hidden from the view of other users without prior notification and may result in you being reported to the social media site and/or banned from accessing our social media pages in the future.
The International Horse Agility Club does not necessarily endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy of any remarks, opinions, comments, suggestions and other information expressed or included in user comments and posts on our social media pages.
The Horse Agility Club may change the House Rules (in whole or part) at any time and without prior notification.
The Horse Agility Club reserves the right to refuse membership to any individual, decisions will be made on a case by case basis and at the sole discretion of the club. The club is not required to disclose any reasons for refusing membership, unless it chooses to do so.