So What is the Sport of Horse Agility?
Horse Agility is a discipline and internationally competitive sport in which horse and handler, both on foot, navigate a course of obstacles while focusing on clear communication and positive horsemanship.
- Horse Agility can help build a very close relationship with your horse.
- Horse Agility keeps your horse’s mind working constructively.
- Horse Agility is a great way to meet like minded people who may think the same way about their horse’s potential other than as a ridden horse.
- Because of the levels structure of the competitions there is always a new skill to learn and improve.
Why become a member of the club?
- Compete from anywhere in world without leaving your own back yard with our monthly video competitions [ find out more ]
- An International league with competitors spanning 4 continents [ find out more ]
- Full access to the Social Hub, the world's only social network dedicated to the sport of Horse Agility. [ find out more ]
- Monthly prizes to all class winners and rosettes to all who enter [ find out more ]
- These are just some of the great reasons to join us [ find out more ]
The Brand New Horse Agility Training DVD From Club Founder Vanessa Bee
Horse Agility: A step-by-step introduction to the sport is the brand new DVD from author of the best selling Horse Agility Handbook, Vanessa Bee. Filmed on location at Horse Agility HQ in Devon, England and on Clare Island in the West of Ireland, Vanessa will show you, through 90 minutes of demonstrations, tips and advice, how to get really good at this fast and exciting sport.
Order Your Copy
Always ensure that the trainer you use is fully accredited by the Official Horse Agility Club and insured to teach Horse Agility. Trainers used by the Horse Agility club are fully insured to teach you and your horse with safety in mind.
Look for the Horse Agility logo and the letters HAAT when viewing the trainers website, this can then be cross checked on our Horse Agility Trainers page.
View GB Approved Trainers
Horse Agility Training Days and Competitions in Great Britain
Official club events are run around the country by our approved Horse Agility Accredited Trainers (HAATs), training and play days provide a great introduction to the sport and competition events allow you to compete against others. Due to the unique international presence of the Club, your achievements can not only be recognised nationally in the country national league but internationally in our international league competition.
See All Events
Online Horse Agility (OLHA!) Competitions
Now you can compete in Horse Agility from anywhere in the world, be entered in the Worldwide OHLA! League and win ribbons and prizes every month. As part of your membership package to The Horse Agility Club you have two free OLHA! entries that you can use at any time, then it’s £5 (or equivalent currency) per entry after that.
Find out more on OLHA!
Become a Horse Agility Accredited Trainer (HAAT)
We have HAATs in Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, USA, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England, France, Netherlands, Beligum and Switzerland building their own Horse Agility Clubs.
You can be part of it!
The International Horse Agility Club is run by people who not only can do agility with their horses they can teach it too. Just look through our photograph album and see where we can take you. With the start of the Worldwide League in 2011 you can be part of a truly international sport.
Are you a horsemanship trainer with an enthusiastic and fun outlook on life? Then we need you!
We are recruiting teachers to become HAATs (Horse Agility Accredited Trainers) right now. Full support will be given to get started and to really grow that’s why over forty HAATs signed up in 2010 alone.
Contact us today and find out how you can be part of the fastest growing equestrian sport worldwide.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Call us on +44(0) 1409 221166